03 June 2024

Its been a Mad few weeks

 Evening everyone, well we are still alive and currently we haven't done too much harm to anyone, despite what some people have tried doing.....


As a couple we have taken the last two weekends to just relax and try and recharge batteries.  I have been busy with my work but the frustration has been with travelling to and from meetings, the M1 motorway has just been a bloody nightmare and to be honest my client is paying more for my travel time than they are for my time in the meetings, but they want the face to face meeting so.....

Madam on the other hand is currently a bit stressed with work and also with her family.  Currently her team is short staffed and just to add some pressure she has been told that she is being viewed for a potential promotion.  Under normal circumstances she would be all over the promotion but she is being pulled in several directions.

I had to go and chat with our Ellie and David, mainly to lay the law down a little, don't panic it wasn't a bad thing.  Ellie had made arrangements for us to meet David's parents , which was great and we really do want to meet them but we found out that the plan was for us to meet his parents before Ellie's parents got to meet them.  Having only just managed to "negotiate a peace treaty" between the youngsters and Ellie's mother we thought that this would just blow everything out of the water.  However a visit from Uncle Mick and a conversation along the lines of "Sit down and pin your ears back...." got the message home and the realisation of how delicate the peace is in the family.


 Now while I played Mister nasty, the young couple did realise that it was the sensible thing to do.  The real reason that I did it was to ensure that there was no unnecessary stress added to my Mistress Wife, particularly at the moment when she needs some one looking after her.


In terms of our FLR we are doing fine, as mentioned we have been taking time to recharge batteries and just relaxing.

Last thursday I made the point at the weekly review to slightly inflate my errors so that I would get a higher set of punishments.  Why?  because Madam needed to let off steam and stress and I know that she does get a buzz/ tension release when she punishes me.  she isn't a sadist but the endorphins work in both directions for both the sub and the Dom.  I did pick up a further 6 strokes with the paddle as she realised what I was doing!

It hurt like buggery but it was worth doing!  Madam seem quite content later that evening when I put her to bed.

We've also had a few light hearted moments over the weekend as well, on Sunday morning I got up to make some tea for myself to prepare some breakfast in bed for Madam.  She was sound asleep when I headed for the kitchen and started a brew, I popped some music on as I prepped the breakfast and the coffee percolator did it's thing.  After a while things were coming together and all of a sudden I heard a noise to turn round to find Madam in the doorway giggling to herself.

"How long have you been there?"

"long enough to watch you bouncing around in your satin dressing gown to the Sisters of Mercy!"

Fair play, she did catch me enjoying "The temple of love" (radio edit) by the Sisters of Mercy, a particular favourite of mine and it is frightening to realise that it is over 32 years old!  Well despite my aged frame and knackered knees I can still manage to enjoy a bit of my favourite music and don't care what I look like.  Madam seemed to enjoy my arse moving around barely covered by a bit of satin so that is all that matters! 

Temple of Love - Video

 next weekend give it a try, you might enjoy it!

At the moment things look like they will continue to be busy for Madam at work and I will work to try and keep things calm at home for her, so that she can come home and relax.  I'm hoping that the client of my current project will see the sense in minimising the face to face meetings and switch to Teams/ Zoom meetings.  That will give me the ability to get back into my normal home routine and to be billie more than Mick, mainly as Madam likes me as billie and it helps keep my life in balance.


Well keep smiling everyone and we'll let you know how things progress and if there is any updates on Madam's potential promotion at work. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi billie - good to hear that you and Alice have had a bit of downtime, we all need that sometimes. Congratulations as well to Alice on the promotion front but i think her employer should fully recognise her talents and appoint her as the new MD or Chair of the Board. I mean, they do know she is the boss, right? :)

    Ah, the 'sisters'. Top band. Good of them to have also released an EP in honour of Madam. My favourite track of theirs is Black Planet. i also think all music is best danced to whilst in panties and lingerie.

    Take care

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete

Ups and downs...flashes and bangs!

This isn't the originally planned blog post that I had hoped to post this week but I thought that I needed to get something out this wee...