06 May 2024

Whats Up Doc?

Evening everyone,


it's been a mad few weeks, we haven't been ignoring you but vanilla life has been keeping us all too busy.

For me, I've had a number of follow up appointments with the Doctor and I'm making reasonable progress with my health, it's not fast but we are going in the right direction. Madam is both pleased and surprised with the way that I have been dealing with my diet due to the need to lose weight and the fact that I have had to change some of the types of food.  

However, the visits to the Doctor have also meant that I've had to dig into my very small supply of male underwear! I think I'm down to only 2 pairs and a couple of pairs of "unisex" type of knickers, also I've had to have my chastity removed for each of the medical visits. However as soon as I've returned home I've locked myself back up.
It is something that I've discussed with Poppet Suslut many times, I quite like being chastity, it is somewhat reassuring so I spend as little time out of it as I can. It is different when Madam releases me-that is at her choice and her gift to me. but being released for a medical appointment is to my mind not a release, it is just a temporary practical function to allow scans and X-rays. If you are into chastity as a fetish or part of your FLR this probably makes sense.

Work from my side has also been busy but not in a bad way, I have a couple of interesting projects and the clients are quite good to deal with.

On the other hand work for Madam has become quite busy since Easter, the team that she is part of has been told that they have received funding for a bit of development work and that has secured them for the next 2 years, so while they are happy it has meant that things have stepped up for her, and she has had several working meetings in London, which has meant that when she gets home at the end of the day she is shattered.

we have also been dealing with some family issues with Madam's Sister relating to Ellie and David, this has resulted in us making several visits up to Leicester to try and resolve things, or at the very least minimize the impact across the wider family while trying to support the young couple. These trips invariably mean that we have had to spend most of the last few weekends in "Vanilla Mode".  

All of this is just adding to the tiredness that Madam has at the moment and I'm tempted to call a temporary halt to our trips north, so that she can have a weekend at home and myself and John can focus on pampering her.  We'll come up with a suitable plan between us.

so that is what's been going on with us, so please excuse us as we find our feet again and get back into what will be a normal routine again and start "misbehaving" again.





3 comments:

  1. A thanks for the update
    Sending Hugs
    ❤️ Marciann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marciann, that is very appreciate.
      hugs
      billie xxx

      Delete
  2. Glad to read that all is well billie. We all have periods when life catches up. Take care of yourself and Madam.

    p
    x

    p.s. - incidentally i have been instructed to come out of chastity for at least the next 3 month. i have quite mixed feelings about it, but of course it is rightly not what i want that matters.

    ReplyDelete

Whats Up Doc?

Evening everyone, it's been a mad few weeks, we haven't been ignoring you but vanilla life has been keeping us all too busy. For me,...