08 August 2023

Changing down a cage size

 Evening Everyone,

A short update before I get into the blog post about my weekend challenges.  Madam has put a few posts up keeping everyone updated about me.  Its been a rough and busy weeks and months, and I have been struggling with work and some private issues.  While I'm not fully over them I have achieved the first hurdle and that is to recognise that I am struggling with a number of things, mainly trying to get things back into balance.

So we are working on that, and when I say we I mean Alice, John and principally me!  Home life is good and I have good support.  There are times when we have gone quiet and that is so that we can have deliberate breaks from the crazy online world, and that does 2 things, it gives a break from the screens and some of the mad stuff that there is in the interweb world and also it gives time for us to just sit down with each other and talk or just to sit down and not talk but just be with each other.  These breaks have helped, but the real focus has been to try and get me to have breaks from some of the toxic work that I have at the moment.  But overall things are progressing for me.

Over the last few weeks Madam has been keeping me occupied and this weekend has been no different but it was a bit of an uncomfortable few days for me.

I have been wearing my Cobra chastity pretty much full time for the the last 4 months.  the back ring is 54mm and I have been rotating between the Small and the Nano cages, both sizes of cage are comfortable and the reason that I change and rotate between the sizes is that the Small works well for sleeping in, while the nano is very comfortable for the working day.

However one of the reasons that we purchased the Cobra was due to having a period of down sizing from my long term metal cage to a pair of smaller chastity metal cages.  I spent a couple of months rotating between these 3 metal cages and was struggling with the 2 smaller cages, so we looked at the alternatives and the cobra was purchased and it proved to be pretty much a successful choice.



Last Thursday at my weekly review things were quite light in terms of punishments or corrections, nothing too drastic, a mild spanking and a 15 minutes of corner time.  Just as I was about to be dismissed Madam pointed out that as I would be at home on Friday she had an additional "task" for me and that after breakfast and prior to her leaving for work I would be required to present myself in her room with my small chastity cage with the shaped back ring.  At that point I had a feeling that my Friday was not going to be straight forward.

As ordered Once I had cleared away Madam's breakfast tray to the kitchen I returned to her room with the cage.  I was told to drop my knickers and show her the cage that I was wearing.  At this point I was wearing the Small cobra and I was flaccid in the cage which left a small gap at the end of the cage.  

Madam made the comment that since there was spare space in the cage I would be more secure in the smaller metal cage.  I was handed the key and told to remove the cobra.  Once removed, Madam watched as I now replaced the light weight resin cage with the heavier and smaller metal cage.  Both cages use the same style of lock so I simply inserted the lock in and turned the key to secure myself into the chastity.  With this now complete Madam directed that I hand her the key and I watched as it disappeared into her purse and that was that! I was told to pull up my knickers and get on with my chores while Madam finished getting ready for work.

Madam left for work on time and I was now left with my little clit now compressed into its new prison. With this cage it is shorter and also smaller in the width as well.  what that does is that it means that my clit is compressed back inside but that leaves more skin outside and that almost acts a second foreskin and start to roll around the sides of the cage.  This has the added feature of making the trapped head of my clit look even smaller.

My expectation was that I would spend the day in this uncomfortable cage and then change back to the Cobra.  It was very clear that this was not going to be the case when Madam had got home from work.  Madam made it quite clear that I would be wearing this chastity until further notice.

With that in mind I decided that it would be best if I head back to my room and fitted myself with the support strap as this does help a lot with the metal cages and prevents a lot of the bouncing around of the cage.  This wasn't a bad plan as during the evening Madam made use of me with her strap on, while Sir watched.

At the end of the evening I was dismissed and sent to bed with myself still trapped in the confining prison.

I didn't get much sleep as my body kept trying to adjust to the smaller cage and having a body trying to have a "piss erection" in the middle of the night was not the best experience!

The following morning I was dressed in one of my Ms Watson outfits and Madam and Sir took great delight letting me know that the smaller cage was definitely not noticeable.


  I was given my tasks for the morning as Sir had to take his car in for service and Madam was going to go with him as they would go into town while the car was being worked on.  One of my tasks was to take some "selfies" for the this blog post and to show how small my clit actually was.  Sir added that it would be appropriate to show how little impact my clittie has on my knicker front.  

Once I had the kitchen tided and things sorted I went to get one of the cameras.

As the weather was so cool I was wearing a high waisted girdle  and full bra under my dress,  and as you can see the full knickers and deep lace stockings finished the outfit.  Its true there isn't much showing on the front of the knickers.

The next few photographs are not the best due to the photos being taken at arms length and the auto focus not being the best (this is why it works better with Sir or Madam taking the photos!).

The securing strap holds the back ring nice and snug to the body and really does help to stabilise the whole cage.  You can see that my balls are bigger than my clit.  you can also see the extra flesh of my clit creeping forward of the bottom of the cage.

 When Madam saw these photos later in the afternoon she pointed out that my penis is definitely a clitty and the skin creeping forward should be considered as the "hood" of my clitty.  I spent most of the afternoon in my underwear and no knickers with Sir and Madam taking turns humiliating me.

Here is the problem, I'm constrained in a small chastity, which is quite tight on me and I'm being turned on by the humiliation and that in turn adds to the tightness in the cage, it a rather uncomfortable vicious circle!

My discomfort continued on into the evening until about 9 o'clock when Madam decided that it was time to release me from the small cage but it was back into the nano cobra straight away.  I was really grateful to be back into my lighter cage and while the length is about the same the width is certainly more accommodating. I was particularly glad that I didn't have to endure another night in  the tighter chastity.

I think that while I can fit into the smaller cage, I don't think I'm ready to down size to them just yet.  But I now now that Madam has now added this to her punishment list for me.  Its definitely one that I will try and avoid.

billie xxx


 


11 comments:

  1. Dear billie - how adorable that cage looks on you, it also really enhances those biteable plums of yours! i am afraid i would be much less lenient with you that Madam and insist you wore the small cage 24/7. i believe smaller still might also be possible (evil grin) :)

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P,
      sometimes you can really go off people......

      billie xxx

      Delete
  2. Sissies don't have a cock! I like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Wet & Wild,
      it's why she has John in the relationship....
      billie xxx

      Delete
  3. Hi Billy en Poppet this is the right cage for your sissy clit...

    https://nl.xhamster.com/videos/rubbing-my-inverted-cage-cock-like-a-pussy-clit-and-cumming-4-times-xhweLYC


    Gr Herman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gr Herman,
      Personally I don't think I'm at that stage yet but that is a decision for Madam to make on my behalf.
      billie xxx

      Delete
  4. Hi poppet I start to make a blog about my life….

    pismaid70.blogspot.com


    Gr Herman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Gr Herman,
      I'll aim to have a look at your blog this evening.
      billie xxx

      Delete
  5. Hi Billie I’ve just bought the cobra nub it’s very comfortable as I’m tiny all the best from Mary Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mary Jane,
      Hope you get on with it as I do like wearing it, especially now that it looks like we have solved the base ring issue.
      billie xxx

      Delete
    2. Yes so far so good 😊 26 days and counting all snug and know we’re to go 👍🏻♥️

      Delete

Whats Up Doc?

Evening everyone, it's been a mad few weeks, we haven't been ignoring you but vanilla life has been keeping us all too busy. For me,...