22 September 2024

Ups and downs...flashes and bangs!

This isn't the originally planned blog post that I had hoped to post this week but I thought that I needed to get something out this weekend before the start of the working week.

I started a post last weekend about the trip that we had upto leicester to meet Young David's parents -  a very nice couple by the way - however the plan to finish that post over a couple of evenings this past week didn't come about as I've been arriving back home quite late on most evenings. I will get it finished but it still needs some work as neither Madam or I are happy with the way it reads at the moment.

Madam has also had a week of traveling with work and as we came to this weekend it has been a case of literally just catching our breath.

We've had John over as well and it's been more of a just a case of relaxing for all of us.  The one thing that did change was that Madam decided on Friday night that she would change my chastity cage from the small plastic/resin to one of my small all metal one's. 


Now I haven't worn one of my metal cages for a while and the one thing that I noticed that the difference in weight is significant.  So much so that it has been essential to wear the elasticated waist strap.  I was especially glad of it when Madam decided to use her strap-on on me on Friday evening, the waist strap helped to cut down the bounce and stopped the cage from pulling away from me.

Yesterday saw us all going out for a lunch, including me, and after so long in a plastic/resin chastity it was noticeable the difference in weight in my knickers.  It is simply the case that I've become so used to the minimal weight of my normal pink cage.  The lesson from yesterday was that while comfortable trousers are key when in chastity, good supportive knickers are also key when wearing a metal cage!  So many lessons that I had forgotten!

Saturday night, continued as a relaxed evening with all 3 of us just having a slow evening together, just occasionally playing and teasing each other and basically unwinding.  Yes I did remain submissive to both Sir and Madam all evening but it wasn't very much is a formal way.  I think that the way we have all been busy has meant that we just needed time to catch our breath.  That was very much the case as I also ensured that both Sir and Madam were orally served before the evening was done.


This morning, found me in Shapewear of a corselette and stockings with no knickers but heels making breakfast for everyone. Initially I was wearing a satin dressing gown but both Sir and madam kept touching me up as I moved about the kitchen and dining table so much so that I was told just to take the dressing gown off!

Sir headed off after breakfast as he had to meet up with one of his daughters at lunch time.  I was about to go and get dressed when Madam told me to stay as I was and just get on with my jobs in my Shapewear.

Now one of the things that has come about with my weight loss over the last few months is that some of that weight loss has come off my thighs, what that means is that quite a few of my hold up stockings no longer "Hold up".  so they have migrated to my normal stocking drawer, they don't work well with most of my suspender belts but they do work with the metal suspender clips of my shapewear.  I think I'm now at the stage that I need to consider going down from Large size stockings to Mediums.  You could say that it is a benefit of the weight loss but it does mean that the spare hold ups that I have still in the wrappers probably won't be usable the way that they had been bought.  Nevermind! they seem to be ideal to wear with girdles, waist clinchers and corselettes.  

One of the tasks this morning was catching up with the washing and Ironing, too many days on the road travelling means that there was too much of both and particularly as Madam has to look smart as part of her moving up with her promotion, so there are quite a few blouses and skirts to get pressed.

With that I was told to do the ironing in the dining room, Madam wanted to watch me do my chores while she was in the lounge and also so that she could chat with me.  

I set up the small Ironing board that we have on the table and plugged in the Iron.  At that point there was a flash (and it wasn't just my bum!) and I will be honest I almost had a heart attack!  The Iron decided to trip the bloody electrics! It also made Alice squeal, I'm not sure why, she wasn't plugging the bloody thing in!

On investigation my Iron, that I've had for a few years had finally given up the ghost, probably due to the fact that it needed to be used with an adapter, having bought it one of my work trips while abroad.  Having checked that I was alright, which I was, and that Alice was alright I went to check the electrics, no damage done other than one dead domestic appliance and it was a case of simply resetting the circuit, once the offending item was removed from the socket.

Alice then started to laugh to herself and I asked what was funny, to which she pointed out that if I had been electrocuted should she make efforts to remove my sissy clothes before the ambulance arrives or should she just leave me that way for them to see me as her submissive crossdressing husband?

My response what that I hoped she would at least do first aid before considering any of those matters!

But she has a point...... I know that Poppet subslut is always trying to encourage my exposure I'm just not sure an accident is the best way to achieve that!😂😂😂  thankfully we were all fine.  The only issue caused was that I had to go out just after lunch and get a new iron this time with a proper plug and Madam now has all the ironed clothes that she needs for the coming week.

Such are the trials of a chastised domestic submissive!  So to everyone have a good and safe week, particularly when doing your domestic chores!

1 comment:

  1. When is Kerry visiting again I enjoy your stories with her x

    ReplyDelete

Ups and downs...flashes and bangs!

This isn't the originally planned blog post that I had hoped to post this week but I thought that I needed to get something out this wee...