25 June 2023

Punishments and Corner time

 This month has been rather busy with work, added to this has been the muggy weather so things have been rather relaxed at home in general terms.

That said we are still trying to keep to the normal routine.  Added to which Madam has quite rightly been keeping an eye on me to make sure that work isn't getting on top of me, which unfortunately is has been regularly.  when she spots it she has reined me in and a couple of time this month she has had to take me to task about.

One of the occasions was early in the month where I wasn't concentrating and I broke a glass.  while it was clumsy and petty it was because I was trying to do too many things at once as well as having my mind distracted about work tasks.

well the result was a punishment from Madam in the form of a spanking and then being sent to the Utility room for 20 minutes of corner time.


 

At the end of my corner time I was told to present myself in front of Madam's Desk and received a verbal dressing down for my lack of ability to shut off and step away from my work.  

While this may all seem quite harsh Madam is quite right I do have too much on and I do need to separate my work time from my family time and home time.  Madam does have my best interests at heart and I am am very grateful to her.

So yet again I have been trying to make efforts to manage my work commitments better and to reestablish  that clear divide between home and work.  

I'm getting there, hopefully I'll be able to manage my time to get back into regular blog posts.

billie xxx

3 comments:

  1. Hi billie - it is good that Madam is keeping a close eye on you. As you say, she has your best interests at heart. Isn't it wonderful to have wives and partners who care for us like this.

    i can imagine that the verbal dressing down was harder to take than the physical punishment and corner time. i know i would much rather be caned than scolded, it makes me feel like i am a child, which is quite humiliating - albeit always justified when Owner does so.

    i must compliment you on your panties by the way, they do suit you.

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer the dressing down or scolding as I call it. The panties down and cornor time is always appropriate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A scolding from Madam can be a terrible thing, it's one of the things that I don't look forward to.
      billie xxx

      Delete

Whats Up Doc?

Evening everyone, it's been a mad few weeks, we haven't been ignoring you but vanilla life has been keeping us all too busy. For me,...