19 March 2023

Punishments and Forfeits - Preparations for next Weekend

 Next weekend is the very much looked forward to weekend where Madam will go and spend the weekend with Mistress Carol and I will host kerri here at our home.

Sir will be using this time to go and see his daughters.  

With all of this plans, Madam is referring to the weekend as the "Girls Weekend".  which is not a bad way of describing it.  However the plan for my weekend is not for me to have some time with kerri as a girlfriend, actually Madam is handing her submissive husband over to Mistress Kerri.

Madam heading south next weekend.

Now just to be clear, kerri is a very special friend to me, and we would both say that she is my girlfriend but she has at several times in the past acted as a Dominant to me, so having Mistress Kerri come and visit will not be something unexpected.


Back in January I made a request to help a friend out but I needed permission from Madam to do this favour, and in doing so I made a deal with the Devil - Madam's wicked side! The deal was that she would allow me to do the "favour" and help make it happen - but it would cost me a number of forfeits and punishments.  over the last couple of months I have had some restrictions applied to me or for additional spankings or increase in punishment rates - such as a punishment that would normally be 6 with the paddle would become 10 with the paddle.

The last of these forfeits and punishments will be delivered this coming weekend while I serve as a submissive to Mistress Kerri.  One of the forfeits that I know of is that I will not be allowed out of my chastity next weekend.  The rest?  Well that will be upto Mistress Kerri.


However, Saturday afternoon resulted in me being tasked with carrying out some training and preparations to get ready for next weekend.

In the morning as I was clearing up the kitchen Madam came in and told me that I was to come to the study at 2.30pm, in my french maid uniform and be prepared to undergo some tasks.  

At the allotted time I presented myself at the open door of Madam's study and she was at her desk typing away at her laptop. She looked up and I bobbed a curtsey and she looked at me and simply said "Corner!" and went back to typing.  I quickly went to the corner of the room where I usually stand for corner punishments, faced the wall with my hands placed behind my back and waited until Madam had finished whatever she was working on (it was an email apparently).

I was called to be in front of her desk and given a quick inspection where it was noted that I didn't have my leather collar on and Madam noticed a scuff mark on my shoes.  Both points were added to the weekly review book for next Thursday.

Madam explained what was going to happen for the afternoon.  Firstly I would return to the corner for 15 minutes and while there I was to mentally compose a letter to Mistress Kerri where I was to ask her to punish me.  I was to explain why I needed to be punished and why it must be done by her.  This 15 minutes thinking time would be important because as soon as I complete my corner time I would be released to the dining room to type up the letter.  I would have 30 minutes for this task.  I was not to send the letter but Madam would review it prior to being emailed to Mistress Kerri.  If it was not of an appropriate submissive standard then Madam would add a punishment to the review book.

While I worked at typing up my grovelling letter to Mistress Kerri, Madam was busy going around the house and setting small cards and items on the floor  in each room.

I finished the letter and Madam told me to save the letter and then email it to her.  I was told to go to the Study and I would find Madam's strap-on fixed to chair that I usually bend over for punishments.  I was to kneel on the provided cushion and spend 15 minutes practising my oral skills.  I was to use the timer on my mobile in count down mode.

Once dismissed by Madam I went straight to the study and quickly set the time on my phone and then went onto my task.  Occasionally Madam would come in and make a comment for me to speed up, slow down  or to lick the length. 

With that task complete I was told that I was to go and get changed out of the French Maid uniform and to go and put on my short Cuckold Maid uniform complete with my wig and that I had 10 minutes.

So with a mad dash to my room to get out of one dress, and all of it's accessories, and into the other uniform.  All the time trying to make sure that it was just right as I suspected that I would be inspected again.  This time I also made sure to add the collar.

Photo taken by Madam during the later tasks

I presented myself back in Madam's study and again was inspected.  Madam picked up the following:

  • I was 40 seconds late.
  • Suspenders were not even.
  • my skirt was not sitting even over my petticoat.
  • There was a twist in the side straps of my apron

All of these points were now added to the review book.

With the inspection complete, I was now going to start the next task.  This would see me carry out a variety of tasks. I was to start by going to the kitchen where I would find a card with a task, I was to read the card and then carry out the task and then the card would state where I was to go for the next task.  Madam asked if I had any questions, which I didn't, so I was dismissed to start my tasks:

  • Kitchen sink Card - Go to Madam's bedroom, face the wardrobe mirror and carry out 5 deep curtseys, return back to this card.  Once returned.  Go to next task in the living room.  this task was straight forward, I made the point of walking between tasks as I had no idea how long this was going to take but I had a feeling t was going to be a long afternoon.
  • Living Room card - Go to the Greenhouse in the garden and read the temperature on the Thermometer and return and write it on this card.  Go to next task at the dining room table. Madam was sat in the living room reading a book I curtseyed as I came in the room and then read the task.  I curtseyed to Madam again and then left heading out the back and down the garden to get the temperature and then get back before it started to rain again.  Curtseying to Madam I went and wrote the temperature on the card and then headed to the next task - Madam pointed out that I had forgotten to Curtsey on leaving the room and she would add it to my review book.

  • Dining Room, Card - Go to Madam and ask to kiss her shoes, return here. Go to next task at the Guest bedroom. I returned to the living room making sure that I curtseyed and then humbly asked if I could kiss Madam's shoes.  Madam said that I could but she would tell me when I could move onto the next shoe.  For about 5 minutes I knelt and placed full kisses on the toes of Madam's court shoes.  Once compete I stood, curseyed and headed back to the card.
  • Guest Bedroom Card - Go to your phone and send the following text message to Mistress Kerri "Ms Kerri, I have been a bad sissy and I want you to punish me.", leave phone in the study and return to card. Go to next task at utility room.  With my phone still in the study I went directly there and quickly sent the text.  We normally use WhatsApp for messaging between all of us but the card was quite specific that this should be a text message.  with the message sent I returned to the card before moving onto the next task.
  • Utility Room Card - Set everything up for taking a photograph, Find Mistress and ask her to take a photo of you in an exposed position.  On completion of all tasks you are to send it Mistress Kerri. Go to next task  which is in the Post box at the Garden gate.  I quickly set up the area that we use for photos, making sure the back drop sheet was in place and then got the tripod with the small lighting ring was in place and switched on.  I then went and got the camera and the old phone that we normally use for taking photos, turning them on and checking for battery power.  I then went to ask Madam if she would assist me in taking the photo. (I ensured that I curtseyed, I was racking up quite a few punishments for my next review already.)  The task stated that I should be exposed, as I was wearing my open crotch knickers I decided that I would bend over and hold my ankles.  The photo was duly taken and Madam also made me pose for  a couple more photos while I was there as well.

  • Post box Card - Face the road and do 10 slow curtseys, you must stay next to the post box throughout this task.Go to next task in the study.  I collected the key to the post box and left from the front door directly to the post box at our gate,  while we do have a screen of trees and a hedge  around the front of the house the gate way is quite wide and open.  I read the task and just knew that Madam would be watching me from the living room.  So in in my short maids uniform I stood by the post box facing the road and started my 10 curtseys.  The lane that we live on is generally quiet but you do get the odd car and delivery van or the occasional walkers heading to the wooded areas and their various paths.  I was at curtsey number 8 when a car went past, the worst part is you can hear it coming.  there is nothing that I could do but continued on and finished the task.  The car went flying past and I have no idea if they spotted a grey haired sissy in a short maids dress doing a curtsey towards them - if they did it would probably give them something to talk about!  With task complete it back to house and into the study.  

  • Study Task card - Send Sir a WhatsApp message saying that you want to suck his cock, you will then kneel and practice oral skills on the strap on for 10 minutes. Go to the next task at the front door. I sent the message using the whatsapp group that includes Madam so that she could see that I had completed that task and then I set the count down timer and got into position and started my 10 minutes of oral training.  in the middle of my session there was a response to the message but I ignored it until the phone timer went off and I had completed the task.  The reply from Sir was 2 emojies -    👍😁.  so onto the next task.
  • Front door Card - There are 10 envelopes on the window cill next to the back door.  You are to take each envelope to the post box one at a time and post them into the box, you are not to travel through the house. You must only walk.  Go to the next task on the dresser of Madam's Bedroom. So at the back door was a small stack of sealed envelopes I picked up the first of them and then headed out, we now had some rain just to add to my woes.  So out of the back door, to the back garden gate, round the side of the house, to the front of the house and then across the drive to the post box, pop in the letter and then back the same way.  Madam was stood at the front window watching me totter back to the path.  the task was completed but by the end of it I was quite cold and damp from the rain.  I returned to the front door and then headed onto the next task location.
  • Madam's Bedroom Task - There are 3 envelopes, you are to pick one and then to go and find Madam and ask her to allow you to be put over her knee and to spank you.  The envelopes contain a number that will be the number of spanks that you will get.  Madam will give you your final task. I selected the middle envelop and headed back down to the living room, curtseyed and presented my self to Madam and asked her if it would be possible for her to give me an over the knee spanking.  while giggling to herself she said that she would but I was to go and get a towel to place over her lap as I was so damp.  She said that the spanking would warm me up.  I curtseyed and quickly went and got  the towel and came back.   Madam showed me the envelope that I had chosen and it showed the number 15 on a card inside.  So with a towel over her lap I placed myself over her knees and without removing my knickers (well they aren't thick or much protection) she proceeded to warm my bottom with the 15 spankings to each of my bum cheeks.  when complete I got up and bobbed a curtsey and thanked Madam for my spanking.

  • Madam's final task - Take the key for the post box, go out the back door and go and open the box and select one of the ten envelopes and return with it to Madam. So once again I was headed out the back door into the rain, armed with the post box key.  My wig was rather soaked now and I could feel the water running off it onto my shoulders.  I quickly opened the post box and picked an envelop and headed back to Madam via the back door.  After a curtsey I handed the envelop to Madam who opened it and then handed it to me.  on the card inside was a list of punishments that I was to complete next weekend with Mistress Kerri.

     The punishments are:

  • 2 x 20 minutes corner time each day, in a room specified by Ms Kerri
  • 10 lashes with the Cane prior to going out each evening.
  • 3 x 30 minute sessions with the TENs unit and with nipple clamps fitted at any point over the weekend.
  • 2 x 30 minute sessions in restrictive bondage.
  • All Review Night punishments will be deferred to be carried out by Ms Kerri at some point over her visit.

It had the look of being a rather sore and uncomfortable weekend with Mistress Kerri!

Madam told me go and get a hot shower and to come back dressed in skirt and blouse, there was no rush as Sir wouldn't be back for a while .  I was very grateful to get the rather soggy wig off and to get out of the uniform.  My laundry basket was now full and I went and warmed back up in the shower.

When I came out of my room dressed Madam was in the kitchen and handed me a mug of coffee.  She gave me a very nice kiss and told me to come and join her on the sofa in the living room.  She told me that she would pass on all the details to kerri and that I shouldn't worry about it.  well that was easy for her to say, it would be my backside that would be suffering the consequences.  For the next hour we had a bit of time together on the sofa and then when we heard John's car pull in through the drive, I was told to go put the kettle on for all 3 of us and Alice went to meet him at the door.

When I came into the living room with the coffee's I got a wink from John and he commented that he'll have my offered Blow Job later when he and Alice got back from the evening out.  

So with the exception of the punishments for next weekend I completed the last of my afternoon's tasks at about Midnight.

billie xxx 


5 comments:

  1. Wowsers! What a fun and busy time you had billie. i can picture you scurrying around the house in your short skirt and heels picking up cards. Well done too for standing outside next to your post box as a car went by. Was your heart pounding?

    i love the things that Madam had you do, quite ingenious.

    Now you have to prepare for the arrival of 'Mistress Kerri' and what a wonderful set of punishments you have been instructed to complete. i do believe you are going to have a painfully fun time.

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P,
      The one thing that I can say is that Madam does not like me getting bored.

      Everything started off rather easy and I thought that it would just be a series of tasks to get me walking about in my heels, but did escalate quite a bit.

      I think the biggest worry that I had with the curtseying at the gate was if a walker went by. generally you can't hear them until they are right next to the entrance, and it would have been hard for them not to have noticed me! My heart was 20 to the dozen, when I started to hear the car coming up the lane, it's a wonder that I didn't have a heart attack!

      Yes Madam does have a very wicked imagination when she thinks these things up and it was noticable that I was racking up lots of little things into the weekly review book.

      She has at least said that all of these tasks and punishments this weekend will clear my forfeit debt, which will be good news. But I still think it was a price worth paying (I may change my mind on that by next sunday!).

      "painfully fun" is one way of describing it, hopefully more fun than pain. I am looking forward to the weekend with my visiting Mistress.

      billie xxx

      Delete
  2. hi i have read a large part of your blog, but did you also write somewhere how you arrived at this FLR. Is this something that has always been in you? I am somewhat jealous of your lifestyle and how you manage it. I myself am a part time sissy maid, but deep down I want more. But to be and be able to do this 24-7 is not possible at the moment due to circumstances and although I long for it I don't think I can do this at the moment.But your lifestyle makes me horny and gives me a very submissive feeling…

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Thanks for posting. Yes we have posted about the start of our FLR in several posts across the blog but this link back to a post in 2019 ( and this is an archive post from the old blog site_ covers a lot of how things started:

      https://subhusbandsflr.blogspot.com/2019/05/why-do-i-accept-punishments.html

      The relationship is about balance, we both have jobs, while I have more control over my work and do as much as I can from the house, it does mean that I can take on the maid and housekeeper role a lot more and more regularly.

      Also Madam is very correct in the fact that it is important to have a regular and stable routine, particularly for me.

      I'm glad that you like it and that it makes you horney but more importantly that it makes you feel submissive. Also don't worry about being able to do your maid work 24/7. if your circumstances don't allow it then just try and be a better person around your partner, be a bit more submissive in your day to day things. Either way just try and enjoy what you can and when you can.

      feel free to comment more or to tell us a bit more about what you do when you get the chance to be a subissive sissy.

      billie xxx

      Delete
  3. Hi Billy, you've had quite a journey. And it's nice that you came out of this together. Here as a part-time sissy things are different. Once a week I clean the house in my outfit (stockings, high heels, sometimes with butt plug and short dress). Very occasionally I also wear a penis cage, but usually a heavy cock ring that is very tightly attached to a belt around my waist with a strap between my legs. I hope you understand a little. I have to jerk off regularly, but I can't come. Sometimes i can also wear lingerie under my normal clothes also at work. I then get assignments that I have to carry out. On such a day, my wife also writes texts on my lower abdomen with a large black marker. An assignment can be undress completely (on the toilet) jerk off. I have to take pictures of that. Or sometimes drink your own urine, which I then put in a bottle on my desk… I will continue to follow your blog with interest… and I still have some questions, but that will come next time…

    ReplyDelete

Whats Up Doc?

Evening everyone, it's been a mad few weeks, we haven't been ignoring you but vanilla life has been keeping us all too busy. For me,...