17 November 2022

Update on Punishments


Madam has directed that I inform you all of the punishments administered this evening:

  • A severe verbal dressing down, for the disappointment  caused to my Madam for my lack of focus and tardiness.
  • For the lack of posts to the Blog site, Punishment by wooden ruler:
    • 6 Strokes to the Right Hand Palm
    • 6 Strokes to the Left Hand Palm
    • 12 strokes to the right arse cheek
    • 12 strokes to the left arse cheek
  • For Failure to keep my promise to Princess Poppet - 16 strokes with the paddle
    • 8 strokes to the right arse cheek
    • 8 strokes to the left arse cheek
    • a further 2 strokes to each arse cheek for not being contrite enough in my written apology to Princess Poppet
    • An apology given after each stroke - "I am very sorry Princess Poppet, I will not forget my promises"
  • For Failure to keep my promise to Princess Poppet - Reduction in submissive status
    • Duration of reduced status not disclosed but determined by Madam
    • All submissives will be considered of a higher status than billie and must be addressed with a title of Miss, Ms, Mr etc in front of their submissive name.
    • I am forbidden from using my bed for the period of my reduced status, I am required to use the foam camping mattress on the floor in the utility room
    • I will spend 2 periods of 30 minutes each day as corner time, for the period of my reduced status.  one in the morning and one in the afternoon.  If Madam is working from home then it will take place in her study.  If she is not at home then I will do it in my marked corner in the living room but set up my phone so I can be viewed via our "FLR" Whatapp group via a video call.
    • I will not be allowed to dress as Mrs Watson, Madam's housekeeper for the duration of the reduced status. I will only wear the "domestic House cleaner" uniform.  I may not wear any of my full maids uniforms unless ordered by Madam.
    • My phone privileges have been revoked for the period of my reduced status.  If I am contacted by any Family or friends I must get permission from Madam to answer or call them back.
  • For allowing my work to get out of hand and get the better of me - 8 lashes with the riding crop to my arse.
  • As a final punishment I was sent to the corner of her study for 20 minutes facing the wall, while holding the rear of my skirt up and with my knickers at my knees.

when my time was complete I was ordered to come and thank my Mistress, which I did by getting down on my knees and kissing both her feet.


I was then dismissed with the instruction of producing this blog post.  I am very grateful to my Mistress Wife taking the time to correct my poor behaviour and tardiness.




6 comments:

  1. Oh dear billie - what a pickle you find yourself in, but a deserved one. Well done for taking your punishments and I bet your bottom looked very pink after such a punishment.

    Can I put on record how glad I was to receive your fulsome apology and I trust you will not be needing to send one again.

    I do hope that your punishment period is not too long.

    Princess Poppet
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear billie - it is your Princess again. After consulting with Madam I would like you to complete a little task for me. You write well and I always enjoy reading what you have to say. I would, therefore, like you to write something just for me, your Princess.

    I want you to put down something in writing that reflects why it is that, for the time being at least, you are inferior to me even though I myself am a lowly submissive slut. I would like you to be as creative in your writing as possible. It could, for example, be a short poem (Princesses love to receive poems), or a story (all good stories feature a Princess) that describes and encapsulates your inferior status to me.

    Please ensure that you have penned something appropriate and suitable for your Princess to read by the end of this month. I very much look forward to reading what you have to say.

    Kisses

    Princess Poppet
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning Princess Poppet,
      Thank you for the task and hopefully it will go some way to making amends for my shortfall in effort of late.
      your in submission
      billie

      Delete
  3. Thank you billie, i look forward to reading your efforts.

    Kisses

    Princess Poppet
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor billie, but you did bring it on yourself. Regarding corner time, has Mistress Wife considered allowing you kneel on a baking tray of split peas for a few very educational moments? i soon found that i forgot all about my burning hot bottom and was extremely grateful when Mistress allowed me to stand again and resume my duties!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Tris, lovely to have you back .
      Yes I did bring it on myself and Madam was really pissed at me and that that was the worst part of it, thankfully I'm back in the good books.
      Corner time sucks, my calves and knees don't like it and 30 mins is about my limit before things start to ache. I can sort of blank out the calves but my knees keep reminding me of my age!
      I've suffered the tray of split peas in the past, I'm not sure I could do it now - they really do hurts , I'd rather ask for another 6 of the crop that deal with that again.

      Delete

Whats Up Doc?

Evening everyone, it's been a mad few weeks, we haven't been ignoring you but vanilla life has been keeping us all too busy. For me,...