27 August 2023

Looking for help from the Audience?

 From Madam Alice

I hope everyone is keeping well.  I have a request that somebody may be able to help with.  

A few weeks ago billie showed me a couple of photos as part of the daily tasks that I set him.  These photos where part of a set and I have to say I was immediately taken with them.  I've attached them below.



while I think the lady is gorgeous and sexy, the thing which billie highlighted and I have to agree is her sheer top and sheer trousers, they look fabulous and I must say very sexy.

Well, we have been looking across the internet for something similar but to no avail.  We can get sheer Tops and sheer trousers but none are like these, particularly the Trousers - the fact that they are gathered in/elasticated seems to be the part that is difficult to find.

Part of me wants to get a set for billie and the other greedy part of me wants a set for myself.

Does anyone know where we can get a set - Ideally in the UK or Europe at a push?

My wicked sense of humour even goes so far as to get a white sheer blouse for billie and pair with black sheer trousers and make that his new chauffeur outfit, just pair it with his blazer and tie. (I have a feeling that would appeal to Poppet - Yes I know about your efforts to try and encouraging my husband to be a shameless exhabitionist like you!)

If you don't know where we could find such an outfit but want to make a general comment on the outfits then please feel free to use the comments section.

Regards

Madam Alice

4 comments:

  1. Wow sexy…

    Look here

    https://lisaskyy.com/products/sheer-ruched-tracksuit-with-two-piece-underlay

    Herman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Herman,
      Thanks for the link and Yes that is very much the type of thing that Madam is looking for. She was doing some more search for that type of thing last night, so we'll see if she orders that one.
      billie xxx

      Delete
  2. Dear Madam Alice - what a fabulous outfit and how well you know me! Oh, how i would love to have to wear that to the shops or on the tube. Thanks as well go to Herman for locating it. i have a feel i may have to draw it to Owner's attention :)

    And yes, billie would make a perfect chauffeur wearing it!

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. P,
    I've said it before - you can go right off some people. I have enough to worry about when I'm out driving and dressed.

    billie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Whats Up Doc?

Evening everyone, it's been a mad few weeks, we haven't been ignoring you but vanilla life has been keeping us all too busy. For me,...