08 October 2023

Our holiday trip away to France

 We recently went on a long over due break.  Madam and myself realised that we hadn't had a holiday for over 3 years.  With all the turmoil that I've had this year it dawned on us that we just needed a short break for just the 2 of us.

We decided that we would take a short trip to Northern France.  the plan was to go for 7 days but fate intervened and we ended up with 6 days, none the less it was a lovely break and the addition of an Indian Summer meant that we generally had some lovely weather.


The break was just going to be myself and Madam, Sir would be back in the UK and probably making the most of the rest from Madam's demands on him.

Madam did all the planning and bookings for the trip.  I just had to book the crossing via the Channel Tunnel, which we have never used before.

However things were not going to be plain sailing for me.  I was required to travel caged and also wearing suitably sissy lingerie.  Sir set the requirements on what I had to wear when travelling to and from the UK.

I was to wear my short black satin cami top with it's sissy bows, satin open crotch bloomers and my open crotch tights.  Sir's view was that if stopped by customs it would help to explain why I was in a chastity cage.

To add to my woes, Madam explained that I would be in my smallest chastity cage for the duration of the trip, and that there would be no point asking to be released as she had left the key back in the UK and also she had given it to Sir to hold on her behalf.  Madam also made me pack a separate bag with my lingerie, shoes and also some of the toys she wanted to bring with us.  One of which was her Strap On, it was made clear that this should be the last item to be added to the bag and should be clearly visible when the bag was opened.  

I got the distinct feeling that Sir and Madam were hoping that we got checked by customs!!

The plan had been to spend each day travelling and sight seeing at various towns and sites across northern France staying somewhere different each night and at the weekend pay a visit to one of Madam's old Friends who now lived in France and who we had not seen for about 15 years.

Before meeting with old friends we stayed at a small french manor house, on the edge of a village.  The place was really nice and the owners could not have been more helpful and the stay was fantastic.  

While there Madam presented me with a new outfit for me to wear when going to bed.  A completely pink outfit of Pink suspender tights, 1/4 cup bra, open crotch knickers, open back sissy knickers and a pink babydoll.

Madam bought it especially so that I could feel extra submissive each night as we went to bed and she would make me position myself so that she could have full access to me for her cock.  So each night of our holiday (and often in the morning as well)  there was the sound of sex coming from our room/ apartment/ chalet.  

I just wonder while we were sitting at breakfast each morning if our hosts realised the panting and gasping had actually been coming from me as I was having my submissive bottom thoroughly fucked by the rather innocent looking Madam Alice?

Madam has certainly been taken with my pink bedtime outfit as she has requested that I wear it on several evenings since our return.

We had a wonderful time when away and it was well needed.  No we did not get stopped by customs (quite possibly to the disappointment of Madam!).  We are now back and trying to get back into a routine again and I have been told that Sir will not give back the key to my chastity until I have earned it.  That will be a blog post in it own right I think.

billie x
 

4 comments:

  1. Billie, So glad you and Madam are doing well
    Thanks for your update

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marciann,
      after months of things being a trail and tribulation we seem to be getting back into a routine, we still have a few things to get in order but we are both in a far better place than we were.
      billie xxx

      Delete
  2. Delighted you both managed to get away, even if cut short by a day. Pity about customs, there's always another time :).

    i hope you quickly settle back into your old routine.

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P,
      I've said it before, there are times when you can right off some people. The last thing I would have needed was to have been stopped and searched by customs.
      "Is this your bag Sir? Did you pack it yourself? Care to explain these 'Sir!'?"
      we are definitely working at getting back into a routine again.

      billie xxx

      Delete

Ups and downs...flashes and bangs!

This isn't the originally planned blog post that I had hoped to post this week but I thought that I needed to get something out this wee...