16 November 2022

An Update and an apology for lack of posts





I need to start with an open apology to everyone for my tardiness in having been so slow in providing a post or an update over the last 6 weeks. I aim to resolve this, to be more specific I am under orders from Madam to correct this.

Also Madam is upset with me over a number of other issues as well so I am not looking forward to my Weekly review tomorrow night, I am already aware that I will be receiving 2 formal punishments and I can realistically expect at least one further punishment, but I will explain more of these as we go through this post.

Please do not view this post as excuse making, it is more for context and scene setting rather than me trying to excuse my poor administration. Madam has every right to be “pissed off” at me and I am very glad that she has taken me to task over them.

I recently was asked to take on some work for an Education Organisation to review some of their working practises, their structure and also quite a lot of their online teaching content. While this wasn’t full time work it was a contract with some regular quantity of work on a regular basis, which having done OK work wise through Covid, this contract would give a good guarantee of work and income for the next couple of years. The aim was that this job would take up 2 days of the working week with a bit of occasional travelling to various training/ Teaching/ Education facilities (please excuse me, but I’m being deliberately vague). 

I started in August and spent most of September reviewing and auditing some of the training material and found some major issues so October became a month of going back to the bosses with initial findings and explaining that they have a problem, so the last few weeks have taken up more time than was planned trying to fix the most pressing problems to meet the start of the academic year, it has also involved delivering training to some teaching/ Lecturing Staff that are somewhat reluctant to change to meet modern technology and training/ teaching practices.

So what? - Angry Mick was back on the work front and coming home at the weekend was taking time for me to switch from my work personality back to my submissive personality. I didn’t notice but Madam did and so at the start of November I was ordered into Madam’s study and given a very strong dressing down and given 10 days to bring my work schedule back into line. Madam’s anger is justified as she explained it is her concern over my mental wellbeing and that she would not allow “Angry Mick to become a feature in our lives again. I am always touched by the way that she has my interests and health at the fore front of our relationship, even when she is tearing a strip off me.

This is the important part of everything for us, this Female Led Relationship that we are in was set up for my benefit and to provide a structure for My wife and I/ Alice and Mick/ Madam and billie to exist in a healthy, stable way. Our FLR is about both of us and involves both parties looking out for each other and I am very grateful to Alice my wife and Mistress.



So Madam has every right to be pissed at me. Over the last 2 weeks I have now brought things back into balance and work is far more stable and managed. Most of it is now back to being run from my home office in the garden by Ms billie, "my secretary”.

The second thing that has upset her was the fact that I had not provided an update to the blog.  It was made clear that posting the occasional social media post does not count. The blog is the important part, as we spent so long to reestablish it, Madam rightly feels we should make more effort with it. Madam asked me on Sunday when was the last posting the site and it was the 2nd of Oct, the fact that this was a post from Madam made it more of an issue. So for my tardiness I will receive a formal punishment on Thursday evening.


Madam had also asked if I had received any feed back from our Blogging friend – Miss Poppet (https://poppetsubslut.blogspot.com/ ) with reference a promise that I had made at the start of September. I confessed that I had not started the task at all. This really pissed Madam off and I thought better that trying to argue (you can't argue when you are in the wrong – Hey Kids there is a life lesson there for you!). Madam made it clear that I would receive a punishment for this serious infraction and that it would be very appropriate.

So what is the punishment? Well Madam contacted Miss Poppet explained the situation and requested that as she was the injured party that she should select my method of punishment and also the quantity of the punishment.

For my poor personal administration of not fulfilling a promise I have put a fellow submissive in a difficult personal position. So the following have been my punishments:

  • Miss Poppet has selected that I am punished by 16 strokes of the paddle.  

  • Madam directed that I fulfil my original promise to Miss Poppet and accompany it with a very grovelling apology, which must show my contrition. Failure to be suitably contrite would result in a doubling of my punishment.

  • Also Madam has imposed a lowering of my submissive status and that I must consider Miss Poppet my superior and address her as such for an unspecified period. ( this is a punishment method that Madam learned from Mistress Carol who uses it on her submissive husbandkerri, and I have been subject to it on two previous occasions over the years). Hence why I have been using the title of "Miss" in front of her name. 

  • Madam  will apply some changes to my routine for the period of my reduced status, Madam will inform me of these tomorrow evening at my review.

 So.....I can fully expect a significant dressing down tomorrow evening with a very painful set of punishments.  While I know that Madam will not pull any of the strokes, my gut feeling is that the punishments for putting myself in a position to allow the unhealthy "Angry Mick" side of my personality to reappear will result in Madam applying that extra bit of vigour into my correction.



It will be a lesson that I needed reminding of, and it will be a piece of tough painful love but I know that Madam is administrating it because she loves me and I love her.

To that end, everyone have a good evening, look after yourselves and look after the people that you hold dear, but most of all don't shed a tear for me as I deserve whats coming....     


17 Nov 22 - Update:

When I wrote my apology to PoppetSubSlut I used the term "Ms Poppet" but asked if using Ms was acceptible with her or did she have a preference for a  honourific title, she requested that I use the term "Miss".  

This morning there was an email requesting that, having had time to think on the situation and perhaps now understanding the implications of my reduced status, it was requested that I no longer use the title of "Miss" and use the term "Princess".

So as of this point I will be referring to her as Princess Poppet.

billie 

1 comment:

  1. Dear billie - first, thank you so much for posting again, I do miss your posts and it is lovely to see one appear after the hiatus (and I see another has followed in quick succession). Your readers (this one especially) worry and care for you and also take a salacious delight in reading of your exploits, or as recently, your falls from grace. Thank you for starting to update again and please ensure such long gaps between postings become but a distant memory even if it is just a brief post to confirm all is well.

    Second, you have a very caring wife in the form of Madam Alice who clearly adores and cherishes you and was rightly worried about the toll your work risked taking on you and your submissive (and happier) self. Her intervention, as you yourself acknowledge, was justified and done with your own best interests at heart.

    Finally, as your temporary superior I order you to stand still whilst I give you a virtual kiss on each cheek :).

    Princess Poppet
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Whats Up Doc?

Evening everyone, it's been a mad few weeks, we haven't been ignoring you but vanilla life has been keeping us all too busy. For me,...