26 June 2024

Stockings, Showgirls and Coveralls

Hello everyone, it's been a while but the vanilla world has been keeping all of us very preoccupied.

I must apologise to everyone with blogs that we normally regularly visit and comment on as we have been very poor with keeping up with everyone.  Yes we should all be spanked, but that probably wouldn't be considered a punishment for some of us....

So what has been happening for us, well things have settled down a bit with Madam's family and as previously mentioned we made a point of not meeting Ellie's future in-laws, we wanted Ellie's parents to do that first.  That has now happened and from all accounts went well.  We will hopefully meet David's parents in August.  That will be a very Vanilla weekend, the last thing we need is to cause any family issues from that direction! 

On my side of things work while not busy, it is time consuming as I am spending a lot of time on the road traveling to project meetings and being stuck in slow traffic.  It is does leave me rather knackered at the end of each day!

The other aspect is that I've had to spend a lot of time bidding for work for the back end of this year and into next year.  It takes time but it needs to be done so that I can keep Madam in the lifestyle that she demands.....those stockings and heels don't buy themself!

There has been slight changes with Madam's work, as she has been given a temporary promotion to the head of her project team.  This has given her additional responsibilities but she seems to be enjoying it.  She has been told that she is actually in the running for a formal promotion and is being considered for 2 potentials jobs if she is successful.  Madam is convinced that they have promoted her in her team to assess her, but my view is that her team needed a lead and she was the most suitable and that she should use this as a learning and development opportunity.  However the down side of this is that Madam has convinced herself that she needs to brush up on her Project management knowledge,  If only she knew some one who could do some Project Management revision with her......Yeh, that might be me then.

Here is the dilemma that I have, formally teaching your wife is bad enough, but the fact that she is also your Mistress and every Thursday she spanks/ punish you, it adds another level of pressure to delivering good quality training.    

To provide a break and diversion from Madam's focus on her work and what the future might hold, 2 weeks ago I decided to take her for a treat.  Madam loves going to the Theatre so I managed to get some tickets for a Saturday Matinee of Moulin Rouge.  So John gave us a life to the train station and a short trip into London with a brief stop to grab a Sandwich before getting to the Theatre near Piccadilly ready for the show, while our seats were up in the Gods there was no trouble with the view.

Now I don't mind the theatre, and while musicals are not my particular thing, I have to say that I really enjoyed the show.  But more importantly was the fact that Madam was really getting into it.

The added bonus was that the cast spent most of show in corsets and stockings.  Madam spent a large part of the show rubbing my thighs and feeling the straps of my suspenders under my trousers.  I really enjoyed the show but it wasn't comfortable being turned on by all of the stocking clad cast and a rather excited wife rubbing your leg and occasionally the inside of my thigh.  Madam also made the comment that I had very similar frilly knickers as some of the cast and if she had thought about it she would have made me wear them!

I can assure everyone my chastity was very uncomfortable!! 

I'm also glad that I didn't put my khaki slacks on as they would probably have had a a visible damp spot!

I would say that our trip to London and the Theatre was a complete success, Madam was completely distracted by it all and although it was just a short visit it did help her to unwind for the weekend.  So Job Done!

However it was not job done for me.  On the following day we discovered that at some point a few roof tiles had moved on the house and had been letting water in, so I spent the sunday in a set of old coveralls in the rain up on the roof with the plan to reset the tiles only to find that there was a hole batch of them that were loose/ not properly fixed.  The previous owner strikes again! nevermind I did a quick fix after assessing the extent of the problem and how much water had got in and then worked out what tools and materials I would need for a full repair.  So for the last weekend and the last few days with the good weather that we have had has found me back up the ladder and with a tower scaffold working on doing the full repair to the roof.

I'd like to say that I was properly attired for the job but it was more a case of dressing for the weather with a scruffy T-shirt and set of shorts.

Thankfully the house is now wind and weather tight again, and I'm trying to recover from shifting and laying roof tiles like I did as a 17 year old labourer but then after the job being reminded by my body that I'm nearly 60 and and that I need to bloody behave! 

There, that is quick summary of where we have been and what we've been upto over the last few weeks.  Madam should get word of the selection process for the jobs that she is being considered for in the next few weeks and I suspect that they will want to try and do the interviews before August so we will just have to wait and see - fingers crossed!  


1 comment:

  1. You have both been keeping busy. Thanks for the update billie and congratulations to Alice on the temporary promotion, i feel sure she will ace the permanent ones.

    What are you doing going up onto a bloody roof! You be careful. You would never catch me more than 4 rungs up a ladder, i hate heights. I love the hi-viz image of the model though, that gives me an idea.....:)

    Glad you enjoyed Moulin Rouge, it is quite a show. Owner took me to the Moulin Rouge in Paris a few years back. God, how i would love to be one of those showgirls.

    Anyway. You take care and no more scaling edifices,

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete

Ups and downs...flashes and bangs!

This isn't the originally planned blog post that I had hoped to post this week but I thought that I needed to get something out this wee...