18 February 2024

Valentines Day at home together


This Valentines Day there has been some changes for me. The first of which is that Madam did honour her promise and let me out of my chastity cage on Valentines day.


We both decided that we would take a half day from our respective work and spend some time together, Madam has done a number of extra hours over the last 6 months and with the end of the financial and HR year coming at the end of March she needed to use her extra hours.  So with time in hand she booked an afternoon off to be with me for valentines day.

In the morning we exchanged cards and our usual small gifts, pair of stockings from each of us.  I had informed Madam that I had booked us in for an afternoon tea and that would be for 2pm and we need about 30 minutes to get there.

Madam was home just before 1pm and went and quickly changed ready for an afternoon out with me.  We had a really relaxed afternoon and the place we were at did a really lovely job of the afternoon tea.  The cakes were fantastic and as we found out all were home made by the owner.  I had a feeling that Madam enjoyed her afternoon out, as the journey back home in the car had Madam being a little bit "touchy feely" with me, rubbing my caged groin and playing with my suspender straps through my trousers. Thankfully I managed to get us home in one piece.


Once back home Madam told me to strip down to my underwear. She gave me the once over and told me to go and change and come back in one of my basques and wearing stockings, and to put my satin dressing gown on. As I went to change, Madam went upstairs.

I was back in the living room, Madam called down to open some wine and to pour two glasses, she would be down in a minute.

As I brought the glasses into the living room, Madam appeared in her silk dressing gown and it was clear that she was dressed similar to me with lingerie and stockings underneath. I was told to put the glasses down and to come over to her. She produced the key to my chastity and opened my dressing gown and pulled my panties down so that she could get to my cage.

"The rules are simple Dear, this is mine." she held my cage, "once I take it off, no touching unless I tell you!"

"Yes Madam!" was all I could answer, well what would you say to this wonderful woman that was going to unlock you?

"once this is off then, you can relax, until I cage you again, it's just your wife not your Mistress, Ok?"

"Yes Alice."

she unlocked the cage and told me to take the back ring off. Both parts where set on the coffee table and then Alice came close to me and we hugged each other and started to kiss. The kisses were all very light but with passion and I must admit I let Alice take the lead and I followed very willingly as the kisses progressed to open mouthed and then to tongues.

I decided to match her lead and moved to the couch so that we could sit down and with that we started to make out. I love it when we do this, it is great, very intimate. No one is touching clits, pussy, arses or tits, but it has roaming hands, legs crossing and sliding against each other.

Now, here is the thing, after months in chastity, this is a trick that Alice has, if you touch the freed clit too soon it will go off too soon, probably even before it gets hard. however a long session of building up the turn on, becoming more erotic, it is a great way to get the life back into the freed part of me.

And it was working!

Alice would take a drink of wine and then kiss and we would swap it between us. I would kiss her neck, I'd whisper naughty things in her ear and then go back to kiss her neck a little more.

As things went on I had progressed to taking my kisses from her neck and down onto her chest, eventually I was kissing the tops of her breasts that sat nestled in the cups of her basque. Both our dressing gowns were open but our hands were still roaming over the Silks and satins, which was fantastic.

As the afternoon progressed we were both getting worked up. it was really lovely to simply be doing sensual worship of my wife, and to have similar responses back from her.


By the time we had the wine glasses both emptied, Alice told me to go and refill them and to come back and take her upstairs to her bedroom.

Once up in the bedroom, we resumed fooling around. By this point the dressing gowns were off and discarded on the floor, my knickers were down in the living room some where near the couch.

Alice told me to remove her panties, which at this stage I must say where rather damp. I gently eased them down her stocking clad legs making sure that I placed kisses every couple inches down each leg until her panties were clear of her feet. I slowly worked my way back up her by placing more kisses on her wonderful legs.


As I got back up level with her, she eased me on to my back and straddled me.  she adjusted position and eased me into her.  I was told to just lie still and let her "deal with things".  I placed my hands on her hips and simply watched her make love to me.  

With the start of our FLR, Alice set the rules that I would not fuck her, it was my job to make love to her, in physical and emotional terms.  So this was not fast, it was slow and deliberate and while this was amazing for me, Alice was clearly enjoying herself, which made me incredibly pleased. As things started to build for both of us, I let her know that I was about to cum.  She didn't stop, but continued with her current rhythm, she saw that I was about ready and she took me right through to my climax and beyond.

As I gathered my wits about me I reached up and pulled her down on top of me and kissed her, very deeply and with as much love as I could show her.

I rolled her over onto her back and without a word I eased myself down her body.

"you don't have to" she told me.  but I did have to, she hadn't orgasmed and that just wasn't right so I set about my gentle task of making sure that my wife was fulfilled.  Using my tongue and lips I licked, kissed sucked and licked again to slowly build her climax.  Yes I was eating my cum but that wasn't my concern, it was making sure that she was loved by me.  

She had placed her hands on my head and I can tell when she starts to get close by the pressure being applied onto me by her hands.  As she had done for me I continued with my work as she climaxed.   
  
As she released my head I took that as my queue to stop and I looked up at her and just little kiss around her her mound and tops of thighs.

As she got her breath back and started to calm I was told to come up the bed and we cuddled, with the occasional light set of kissed.  we stayed like that for quite a bit of time, just calming down.

we eventually decided to move and get up.  We went and had a shower together to tidy ourselves up.
when we got finished we realise it was a bit later than expected and I went to the kitchen to make something for us to eat.

we sat and ate.  The conversation was light and would have seemed just a normal conversation if it wasn't for the fact we were both sat there at the dining table naked apart for open satin and silk dressing gowns.  (Well, our house and life is certainly not the normal that you would expect else where.)

As we were finishing Alice told me that she had another valentines present for me and that it would be best if I went and put some clothes on for it.  Alice suggested another one of my basques and the stockings that she got me for valentines.  So once the plates were cleared I went and dressed.

Returning to the living room Alice handed me a gift wrapped box and a small flat package.  She suggested that I open the flat package first.  Which turned out to be a pink elastic harness for my chastity.  this differs slightly in that it this is a 3 point harness with the third clip that goes at the bottom of base ring and has 2 straps that go behind the thighs to then clip onto the main strap.  These straps further help to reduce the bouncing of the caged clit when being used by Madam or Sir.  I thanked Alice and she told me to open the box.

as soon as I opened it I could see that it was another chastity cage, the rings matched the ones that I already had and as I pulled out the actual cage I could see that it was the cobra nub, the smallest of the cobra cages.

It would appear that I was being down sized.

While I looked at the cage and sorted out the base rings to find the right sized one, Alice went to get the KY gel.  When I put on my cage I take a small amount of KY and apply it all around the ring, this helps to get my balls and clit through the ring and to get it settled into position.  With another bit of KY I coat the inside of the cage and apply some to my clit, this all helps with sliding it into position.

Alice had retrieved the lock and key from my other cage.  She was going to use the old lock as my spare key was held by my other keyholder - Carol - this would mean that there would be no need to swap keys with her, the old lock would be just fine. 





The cage went on without too much fuss.  The biggest hassle was aligning the 2 support "lugs" each side of the lock block.  with more of my clit compressed, there was more skin to get in the way, so the main task was to make sure that there was no pinching.  Once located Alice slid the lock into place and removed the key.  I was now back to being fully secure.

I added the chastity strap and it did hold everything very snug to the the body.

I was told to go get the other cobra chastities so that she could take a photo to show how I had progressed over the last 18 months.

I was told to sit on the couch and spread my legs so that she could get a couple of photos.

I asked her that now with the chastity back in place was she back to being Madam?  She answered that "Madam" would be back in the morning, until then she was still Alice.

with everything back in it's place and being all secured we cuddled for a while there on the couch until she told me it was bed time and she took my hand again and led me to her bed.

Alice smiled at me and said "Happy Valentines Mick".

God, I love that woman!

7 comments:

  1. You lucky girl all locked up in a smaller cage I need to down size !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I'm still getting used to it, but we are getting there with it. It was nice to have some freedom and I'm very grateful to Madam for my Valentines Day.

      billie xxx

      Delete
    2. I’ve bought a cobra nub I’m down sizing I will tell you soon how it is Natalie ♥️

      Delete
    3. Hi Natalie, it's been on a week and I'm getting the same type of issues that I had when I down sized from Cobra Small to Nano, so I kind of know that it will just take me a little while to adjust to it. But generally it is a very comfortable cage, but using a chastity strap to hold the base ring close to my body really does help alot.
      I'll probably do a review of the cage after a month of wearing it. I'd be happy if you added your comments on how you found it.
      What are you wearing currently?
      billie xxx

      Delete
    4. I’m now in a cobra nub it’s really comfortable no problems so far I was in a holytrainer small but this is far better for me as I’m shrinking will stay in this until I shrink to micro and will only come of for cleaning and shaving 🪒 Natalie x

      Delete
  2. What a wonderful afternoon and evening you both had, and you got to climax this time too billie. i am pleased, and a little jealous, that you got a release.

    The new cage looks very cute on you and good to see you dropping down another size. Hopefully, the memory of your orgasm will sustain you for the rest of the year :)

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had such a good Valentine’s Day together
    It always warms my heart when couples, in whatever type of relationship they have, spend intimate time together, reconnecting
    Thanks for sharing
    Love the new stockings. How beautiful

    Marciann 💋💋

    ReplyDelete

Whats Up Doc?

Evening everyone, it's been a mad few weeks, we haven't been ignoring you but vanilla life has been keeping us all too busy. For me,...