11 February 2024

Trying to understand billie's Concerns

 From Madam Alice.

My husband has had a busy few weeks due to his work, some of it has taken up weekends and late evenings.  While this wasn't bad work, he looked like he was enjoying working with a good client and enjoying the challenges of the project work.  

But it was good to see that he announced that with the completion of the project that he would be taking 3 days off, Monday through to Wednesday of this past week.  He wanted to spend time at home, to catch up with some personal things and also to be back into a submissive mindset.  

I wanted to have a day with him so I put in for a work from home day.  I had several extra hours banked so I could actually have extra time during the day for a longer lunch with billie and an early finish to the day. So  I arranged that I would be working from home on Tuesday.

What I wanted was to be at home with billie a bit more of the day but also to sit down with him and have a deliberate chat about a couple of things that I needed to get his thoughts on, in particular our way forward with Ellie and David.

We had a lovely time with the couple when they visited at the New Year.  We kept it kind of "vanilla" when they were here, Hence Kerri went back to being Kevin and both him and Carol moved to the Guest bedroom.  The couple had lots of question and I did loan Carol and kevin my study so that they could have a private chat with both Ellie and David.  Carol used the time to explain about FLRs and the different types.  I think it went really well for the young couple, answering some of their questions and creating new questions.  One of the things that did come out of it was that Carol offered to invite them both down to her place for 2 weekends, the first would be to meet with another 2 couples that have FLRs that are very different from Carol's and my FLRs.  

The reason for this is so that they get to see that FLRs are very wide and different in the way they operate and this is one of the things that billie has highlighted from the start.  Not all FLRs involve chastity, feminization and cuckolding, and we shouldn't try and imprint our FLR as the standard for Ellie and David to adopt.  The second visit for them will be to actually see Carol and  Kerri as an FLR couple.

However the hope is that we, billie and I, will have broken the ice by making the couple aware of more of the details of our relationship.  And that was the need for our discussion!

I finished my work at 3pm and billie had already made some tea and was sat waiting at the dining table, it seems to be the place for us to have to have open discussions.  billie was dressed quite casual with one of his dark blue knee length skirts and a plain polo shirt and one of his wide belts covering the join, and of course stockings and heels.

We had proposed that Ellie come and visit us on her own in early March.  I had previously suggested that Alice and Mick would meet her and we would sit and have a chat with her about our Relationship and the way that we live.  At some point, where it would seem appropriate I would get Mick to go and get changed so that Ellie would finally get to meet billie.  The idea is that once billie comes back then I stop being Alice and become Madam.

We chatted through the proposed plan and we were both in agreement that this would work, unless there was a "red flag" that might appear during the initial chat with Ellie.

We also agreed that billie should appear in one of his maids uniforms.  Billie did point out that perhaps it would be a bit too much for him to appear in his very short maids outfit for this introduction and I think that he is probably right. While the sissy maids uniforms are both short, the slightly longer one would be best.

Mind you even with a small curtsey and his suspenders will be on display.

We also agreed that we would discuss and explain the chastity aspect.  I asked billie if he would be Ok with showing Ellie his chastity cage.  He admitted that he wasn't going to be comfortable with it at all but if she asked to see it he would show her.

 I then asked him if he would be comfortable with me showing how I discipline him, he agreed that while this would be humiliating it is an important part of our FLR, he also suggested that as part of that I explain how we do the weekly review and our "review books".

The next one which I wasn't sure how this would go was about explaining billie's sexuallity.  At this point billie pointed out that our young Ellie was probably about the most open minded of my side of the family.  billie's view was that Ellie would be comfortable with the fact that both of us were bi-sexual.  I had to stop myself at that point, I had been so focused on how we would explain about billie's sexuality that I missed the point that it also covered me with Carol, it was a good point well made!




Also billie is correct that Ellie is definitely the most open minded of my family. My Mother and sister would have an absolute fit if they knew about how we played with Carol and Kerri! Let alone about our FLR!

Billie went on to suggest that we don't mention John and the cuckolding - yet.  I asked when he thought it would be a good time to mention it as I didn't think we would be able to keep it hidden as we were exposing our life to our Niece?  

Billie explained that he wanted to "lay some foundations" prior to us telling her the full details or even meeting John.  billie wants to make sure that Ellie, and David, understand that the cuckolding is fully supported by us both and that billie has supported it from the very start.  He told me that he wanted to make sure that the 2 youngsters did not look at me in a bad way, like some sort of evil adulteress.  I was almost in tears with this, I asked him how he was going to do all this without appearing to be weak or humiliated?  His answer was that he didn't care about the humiliation side and he knows that he isn't weak, but he wanted to make sure that my relationship with Ellie and David was not damaged.

This is why I love and hate my husband!  At all time he puts me first, thinks about the bigger and wider picture and doesn't care (or is prepared to live with the consequences of the action)!  It infuriates me at times as this is the type of thing that got him into trouble with his breakdown, but to him it is important (and I do honestly love him for this.)

we spent a lot of the rest of the time at the table discussing this and I told him that we would do this together, he wasn't taking the blame/ heat/ fault for this part of our relationship (or any other part for that matter!).  we agreed that the cuckolding side of things would be discussed at a later date with Ellie and David, probably once they were comfortable with the main part of our FLR. 

At the end of the conversation, we were in agreement on pretty much most of the points, I now understood some of billie's concerns and also his worries.  I think the biggest part in this is that we are about to expose the type of lifestyle that we have to the person that we help to raise, but the thing that we need to get over is that Ellie is not a young child, she is a very well developed young woman looking for advice and guidance to help with her own life and lifestyle.  As I put it to billie, we helped to look after her, and her sister, as children, it's now time to help and look after her as an adult going forward towards a marriage.

I think we'll be alright, and I think that Ellie will accept who and what we are.




4 comments:

  1. Alice - whilst i can understand billie's nerves (although i have never been in the same situation as him) he also strikes me as someone, like you, who would never simply just go along with something unless he too thought it the right thing to do. It will be a big step for you both and i think the way you are going about it makes perfect sense. Ellie and David are lucky to have such great mentors in their life and it's a good point to highlight the different varieties of FLR that Ellie might choose to pursue. i wish them both a lifetime of happiness. They are lucky to have the two of you help them on their journey.

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Poppet,
      the last few days have been interesting dealing with our plans on how to deal with what would be challenging conversations. Your help with billie and helping to see things "better" has been invaluable.
      I think we now have a suitable strategy to go forward and once it is all arranged then we will update everyone with another blog post.

      Alice (Madam)

      Delete
  2. Did billie get unlocked for valentine’s?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did, all explained in a new blog post.

      billie xx

      Delete

Whats Up Doc?

Evening everyone, it's been a mad few weeks, we haven't been ignoring you but vanilla life has been keeping us all too busy. For me,...