30 October 2023

Update on a number of activities and plans

 From Madam Alice.


After having enjoyed our short holiday it was back into work again for both of us .  I'd say that we both needed our break away and Northern France is very nice.  we were lucky with the weather and really made the most of the trips out and about.

We stayed in a variety of locations and also a number of different types of accommodations, and the plan is that we will definitely go back again but perhaps be a little bit more selective about where we stay on the next visit.

As billie mentioned in his post about the holiday we had quite a bit of fun and also most a rather embarrassing moment at one of our over night stays. 

We booked into an apartment in a small country house and the way it was described was that we had a very lovely bedroom, an fantastic bathroom and a downstairs lounge complete with a lovely leather sofa that I could immediately see myself draped across as my submissive husband knelt and orally pleased me.

Well that was the plan anyway.  Long story short after we both had a lovely shower together I slipped on my heels some light make up and my silk robe I went down stairs to get ready to "Lounge" while my sissy husband dried off and got dressed in his new pink babydoll outfit.

I was just getting comfortable when I heard the outer door open, at which point I sat up just in time to see the door of the lounge open and the owner of the Country House step in with another Couple.  I quickly got up making sure that my robe was closed and tried to casually get behind the leather couch.

I was introduced to the couple as people who had made a last minute booking of the other apartment in the house.  The owner proceeded to tell us that the lounge was shared between both of the apartments and that she hoped that we would all be comfortable for the night.  she took the couple out of the room to show them their bed room and bathroom area. 

I quickly headed back up the stairs just in time to stop billie at the top of the stairs and ushered him back to the bedroom.

If they had arrived 10 minutes later I dread to imagine what they would would have seen, probably me with my legs wrapped around my husbands head and billie's pink clad bottom with his chastity cage on full display!

once I finally calmed down it made both of us laugh at our near miss!

a few weeks ago I asked for help to try and track down a set of sheer trousers/ joggers/ pants.  All of you provided me with some excellent ideas.  We looked at some of the Amazon options, but the best options were in the US and unfortunately they either would not ship to the UK or the cost was just too much.  There was a few European options, most were cut in a boot leg style.  As it was we found a UK seller of this type of trousers and also a seamstress that would modify the trousers to have elastic at the bottom of the leg to create the Jogging bottom style that I wanted.

2 pairs were ordered, one a size 12 and the other a size 18 - I should need to say this but the 18 was for billie!  


A week later the trousers arrived and I opened the package and with the first pair got them out and tried them on, these were extremely tight, to the point that I didn't want to force them up over my bum incase I tore the material.  being slightly annoyed that the 12 didn't fit I took them off and decided to have a look at the size 18 pair.  having took them out of the pack it was clear that these were even smaller than the ones that I had tried on!  Checking the original pair I found the label that stated that they were size 18 - I appreciate that I have a bit of a bum but there was no way that these were an 18 or a 12!

Having contacted the seller it appears that the whole stock that he had of these were wrongly sized.

So we are still looking for something appropriate and that will fit my bum!   

Since coming back from holiday we have both been looking to work out what we want to do for Christmas.  The view is that we want to have Carol and kerri come up to be with us for a few days, failing that we would go to them. 

Having discussed it with them they will come to us on the morning of the 29th December and stay until the 2nd or 3rd of January.  After all of the dramas and issues earlier in the year, Carol seems to be well on her way to being back to normal and we are both really looking forward to having them come and stay.  I'm sure there will be lots of fun and making merry between all of us.  While I could say that we'd have the spare room made up ready for them to stay at any time , but that would be a lie, as I'm hoping that they would be quite happy making use of sharing my bed room and billie's room.

Traditionally we normally go and see my family after boxing day until the 30th, but this year we don't plan to do nearly so long, even to the point that we may just go up for the day and come back.  However we do want to go and spend time with Ellie and David.  I usually talk to Ellie at least once a week either by phone or by skype video, but we haven't been to see them for a couple of months.  

Part of me wants to invite them down for the new year, and Carol certainly wants to meet them, but as billie has commented we're not quite sure that they are ready to meet Mistress Carol and her Maid kerri, or for that matter to fully find out about what our sleeping arrangements would be.  I think the thought of David being exposed to his Mistress Ellie and 2 other Mistresses may just be a step too much for the poor boy.  So we may just go up for a couple of days and stay with Ellie and David and then invite them down for a weekend in the New Year.  The view is that we probably want to introduce them to our world in small manageable chunks.

I'll end here as I think I have brought you upto speed with our plans and some of the escapades that we have been upto.  I hope that you are all keeping well and in good health, 

1 comment:

  1. Alice - i am delighted that you and billie managed to get away. We all need a break sometimes and it sounds like you had a most enjoyable one.

    The incident in the shared lounge reminded me of a similar 'near miss' that Owner and i experienced years ago whilst on holiday in Ireland. We had hired a cottage but the cleaner had got confused about our departure date and tried to let herself into the property just as Owner was about to peg me whilst i knelt on all fours, bound and gagged, on top of the coffee table in the lounge that the front door led directly into. Thankfully, Owner had bolted the door from the inside so She could hastily change and enquire who it was - although i remained secured in my position.

    i bet the other guests would have been delighted to have walked in with billie draped over your knee. i know i would have been :)

    It's a shame about the sheer trousers as they do look a wonderful outfit. i hope you are able to get the correct sizes for you both.

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete

Ups and downs...flashes and bangs!

This isn't the originally planned blog post that I had hoped to post this week but I thought that I needed to get something out this wee...