01 February 2024

A rather frustrating weekend

Earlier this month the high winds that hit the UK created some damage  to a building belonging to one of my former clients.  This guy helped me start out on my own many years ago and over the years I've helped him with several projects as his business has expanded, so to get a call out of the blue asking for my help and assistance saw me heading to Yorkshire the following morning.

So over the last couple of weeks I've found myself travelling up and back to the building that was damaged and also to attend a day of meetings and discussions at his main office near York.  

In most cases for each of these trips North, either by car or train I've found myself with an associated task from Madam, such as having to purchase hosiery of some form near to each location.

You may say that this is not much of a challenge but for most of these work trips I'm on a fairly tight schedule and to go and buy something I need to use my lunch break or look for very short detours as I travel to and from the meetings.  When Madam thought up that task she knew it would put pressure on me.

so last weekend found me working, not at home but on site in Yorkshire, acting as the Project lead and coordination between the Contractor, sub contractors and the Client's factory team.  The job has been a real fast ball of "get things fixed, to get production back!" and this weekend saw the really key elements being installed.  All good stuff! job done over the weekend to have minimum impact or disturbance on the building and workers and the factory maintenance team ready to deal with the internal works as soon as the contractor was done.

It all went brilliant apart from.......Madam's plan for me.

Madam had been briefed that I would go upto the site on Friday and be back on Sunday.  My client was sorting out accommodation at a local hotel for the 2 nights, so Madam planned to take advantage of the opportunity of me being away from her.

I was given instructions on what underwear to wear for the trip up and back, what lingerie was to sleep in and also to make sure that I had my Bluetooth headphones so that Madam could allow her cuckold husband to listen into what was happening in her boudoir on Friday and Saturday evening. 

Sounds like a plan and my twisted desire for humiliation had me very excited to undertake this challenge.

So on Friday morning I put on the first outfit allocated by madam, the black satin sissy cami and open crotch bloomers  with crotchless tights were the items stated to travel up and back in.  The rest of the items required were in my bag, packed by Madam, and I did a quick check and put "Master" and "Mistress" into the bag, so that I could do some 'personal training' while listening to Sir and Madam during the evenings.

The car journey up to the site was OK, I was clearly ahead of the Friday traffic and I arrived at the site at lunch time. My plan was to head to the hotel, drop my bag, change into the next proscribed outfit which was a black bodysuit and tights, add my working clothes over the top, grab a sandwich and meet the contractor on site.

However I got a call telling me to come to the site straight away.  The result was that I arrived and couldn't change so my jacket was kept on as the lacy straps of the cami are quite large and pronounced and would probably be spotted if I had taken my jacket off. I did manage to swap my shoes and get my site boots on without anyone noticing my nylon covered feet, thankfully!

The afternoon was busy but productive and actually coming directly to site was the right option, but by 6pm I was ready to go to the accommodation, get changed and get ready for whatever Madam had planned for me for the evening.

At that point the client dropped the bomb shell, I wasn't in the nearby hotel, I was going to be staying with him and his wife in their guest bedroom!  Bugger!


Now, my client is a great bloke and his wife is really lovely, known them both for many years, but I'm not sure that they are going to be that open minded about everything that I'm wearing under my male clothes and also the fact that my bag is full of the delights that Madam packed for me!  My first thought was "Do I have a padlock in my car, so that I can secure my bag while I'm on site.  Unfortunately the answer was no! Bugger...again!


 The next dilemma was "I don't have anything in the bag to wear other that what I drove up in, (Shirt, tie, tweed jacket, moleskin trousers) and my site work wear."  

At that point I needed a plan, and thankfully Madam's earlier task of having to buy stockings and tights offered me a solution.  I made an excuse to my client and told him that I needed to check in with home and let Alice know that I wasn't going to be at a Hotel, knowing where my client lived I told him that I would follow on once I finished calling the wife.  I got the thumbs up and he left the site leaving me to call home.

I called Alice and gave her the heads up that things were not going to plan and that I was now staying at the clients house and being hosted by him and his wife, so it would be highly unlikely that I would be able to be in a position to be dressed and practising on "Master" or "Mistress" while listening to the bedroom activities  happening 180 miles to the south!



While Madam was quite disappointed, I assured her not quite as disappointed as I was!  We finished the call with "I love you" from each of us and I then put the next part of the  new plan into play.  The supermarket that I purchased the tights from previously wasn't too far away and as they had a clothing section I made a quick dash to it and spent a very quick trip round the clothing section looking for a polo shirt or something similar to wear.  Having found one I purchased it, removed the tags and added it to the top of my bag.

I made the 20 minute journey to my client's house and was warmly welcomed by his wife and shown to the guest room and also where the bathroom was.  Once I was sure that she had headed down stairs I quickly changed grabbed a quick shower and put my new polo shirt on.

I got down to the living room to be asked if I wanted a beer or wine as food would be ready shortly, I declined and asked if they had a soft drink as I'm currently not drinking.  As he went to get me a drink my phone rang and I looked at it and it was Sir calling me, I gave a quick look round and answered.

"Hi John, hows it going?" I was trying to sound neutral.

"Hello billie, thought I would let you know your wife is busy on her knees doing your job..."

My client returned and handed me my soft drink and gave me a look, I wondered how loud I had the volume?

"Thats great John, Thanks for letting me know.....hope it's going ok."  I said tentatively

"Oh its going great, you know how good she is at sucking me..."
"Eh, yeh, I'm pretty sure that should do the job for you."  I was being very careful with my words as my client was sat with his beer watching me.
"Well billie, I'll keep you posted on how things go this evening, keep your phone on, I'm sure that you'll want to know what we are upto."
"Yea Cheers John! That will be great thanks, keep me posted on things, I'll keep my phone on me just in case..."
and with that the call ended.

My client asked if there were problems. I don't know if my face was red but it certainly felt like it was.  I assured him that things were fine.  I told him that the call was from a Guy that deals with a few things for me and he was sorting out a couple of jobs for me in my absence, which in the strictest sense was all quite true.

We were called to the dining table and sat down to have a very nice meal,  as the meal progressed I could feel my phone vibrate (having turned the volume down).  I knew who was sending me Whatsapp messages
but thought that it would be rude to look at them during the meal.  The conversation was very nice with my hosts and it was good to relax a little even though I was very keen to see what was coming through on the messages.

Finally with everything done, we were going to get up from the table and head to the living room, my hosts with a glass of wine each and me with a coffee, I decided to take a quick look at the messages, they were from Sir and the first was a short clip of Madam showing herself off in her Basque and stockings.  It was a bloody good job I was caged otherwise I would have been sporting a noticeable lump in the front of my trousers.  As it was I was just very very uncomfortable in my cage! 
I scrolled down and there was a couple more photos of Madam in her lingerie, nothing too rude but very suggestive and very erotic for a submissive cuckold that loves to see his wife in her lingerie and stockings!

Sir had added a few comments between pictures with the last one being "Going to the bedroom now, keep your phone on!"

I put the phone away and sat down with my coffee.  My client asked if things were alright?  "Yes, it looks like things are going well" I said a little sheepishly, "I'll probably get a few more messages keeping me updated on progress."  I sort of explained that if I hadn't come up to deal with his project I would have been on site with "John" keeping an eye on his "project".

My client expressed his gratitude for me prioritising his project over the other one.  That comment made me think as that really wasn't the case, my relationship with Alice is always the priority, so I simply added  "Its alright, John's got a good handle on this, he just likes keeping me updated on how things are going."

the rest of the evening was very good with my hosts, we chatted and caught on some work news and also on some personal news, it was a very pleasant evening.

I could feel my phone starting again with messages.  I left it where it was as I knew there would no doubt be some more pictures of Alice and I didn't want the risk of my hosts becoming more curious.  I eventually decided to call it a night as we would be on site at 7am and I did need some sleep.

I got to the bedroom and looked at my messages.  There were a couple of messages from Madam and several photos of her draped quite seductively over her bed.  The following photos are not of Madam but they are very close to the type of poses that were sent.  All very lovely and it reminds me why I'm in love and lust with her!


There was several teasing statements in the messages, both from Madam and from Sir, all of which just added to my frustration!  The final message from Madam simply said "Goodnight billie, sleep well, chat tomorrow!"

It wasn't the easiest night to drop off to sleep but when I did it was with thoughts of my wife in her stockings!

This set the pattern for the rest of the weekend, at various times during the day and the evening there would be bursts of whatsapp messages arrive, some simply stated what Sir and Madam were upto and others had photos of Madam in various stages of dress from fully dressed down to just stockings and heels.  They both kept me fully appraised of what was happening at home!

 By the time Sunday came round we were putting the last parts of the building back in place now that the damaged structural members had been replaced.  I had received my last set of photos, which were quite vanilla, they were of Madam out in a local pub that does a good sunday carvery, but when I looked a bit closer I could see Madam had raised her skirt a little to expose her stocking tops.

By 4pm, everything was wrapped up on the site, it had gone well and despite a few glitches between the sub contractors I was ready to head home.  My client was very happy, he could get work back to full production on Monday morning and the building was back to being safe for everyone in it.  Job done, time to get on the road and to take my very frustrated body back home to my Dominant Temptress.

So, the lesson is when things mess up the plan and it no longer works, change the plan!  I think Madam very much achieved her aim of having me very frustrated and horny, it just was by the means that was originally planned.



2 comments:

  1. The best laid plans and all that. Still, at least Alice got laid :) It's a real bummer when something happens that throws your plans sideways but well done for improvising on the spot and kudos to Alice and John for continuing to torment you knowing how 'uncomfortable' it would be making you. i am sure you were very excited at by the time you fell asleep.

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P,
      Improvisation is probably the name of the game. I think we all had an exciting weekend even if mine was frustrating and quite uncomfortable.

      never let it let it be said that Madam doesn't have a vivid and innovative imagination.

      billie xxx

      Delete

Whats Up Doc?

Evening everyone, it's been a mad few weeks, we haven't been ignoring you but vanilla life has been keeping us all too busy. For me,...